Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Anxiety & Overwhelm

I am feeling completely anxious about a wee little thing that occurred as 2011 became 2012.  It was intentional.  We had discussed it at some length.  I even aired it amongst some confidants for further sound-boarding.  None of this reduces the anxiety I'm currently experiencing tho.

This wee little thing is really more of a mere delay.  A delay that carries some repercussions, but a delay nonetheless.  The resolution of that delay is completely overwhelming me.  Which solution(s) to go with?  There's options that I really want to do, but they're not in the best interest of the family at this time.  Even if I won the lottery I never play they wouldn't be viable within the time frame I need them to be viable within.  So which alternative configuration is going to best serve my purpose AND serve my family??

This all started as a need to be of service to my family and it has yet to be so.


And to top it all off---the baby is suffering because of my lapse in food judgement.  I mistakenly had dairy and his poor bowels are "tore up."  Nothing but a fury of fretting over here.  How's your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment

marshmallows for my cocoa