Monday, November 14, 2011

Proof That I Accomplished Something...Partially





The picture is from this morning, but it's been cleared for quite sometime.  The briefcase is out because of my current Cub Scout project.  The newspapers box has not been upgraded yet (and has a box of quilt that I need to post to fb).  The duplo block is the baby's, there are a few scattered around the floor from the boys playing with him on a blanket on the floor.  I did not put my shoes away last night.  The backpack is a pre-packaged 72hr kit we received as a Christmas present in 2001 that needs to be rebooted--it was brought in from the Jeep after Cuboree.

Even the mantle is still mostly cleared!  But don't ask to look at the glider that needs to be scrapped, or the crap counter in the kitchen....  Maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

marshmallows for my cocoa