Thursday, September 29, 2011

Holy Broadband Batman!

I cannot contain my overwhelming excitement! Our install for broadband internet is scheduled for 1-3p today!!! I think I'm as giddy as a prairie child anticipating Christmas candy!

The downside? I never kept a reliable list of the things I needed to do or follow-up on once I could readily surf online. What I can recall off the top of my head:

-fix the blogs

-set up email accounts for the kids (the password will be under my control and their accounts will be set up to deliver to my tiny screen--how's that for "parental controls?")

-catch up on my HOAC downloads

-skype with my newlywed buddy over spiced cider ginger brews

-place amazon order

-get the mp3 players rolling with audiobooks for the kids

-catch up on blog reading

-start researching what's going to be on the ballot in November

-see if I was pruned for inactivity at a mommy forum

-teleclass availability for the kids

-skype with the grandparents

There's more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

marshmallows for my cocoa