Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


The last few years we've been an autonomous kitchen--or a fend-fer-yerself kitchen, however you prefer to look at it. The kids would generally manage their own breakfasts, snacks, and lunches with Mama overseeing (and sometimes vetoing) decisions. There's been a bit of whining and contention lately so this weekend I sat down with my new fancy way of meal-planning and plotted.

First, I notated the activities for the week, then dinner selections were determined. Lunches were next, followed by breakfasts. Snacks and side dishes rounded it out.

What does this have to do with Tackle It Tuesday? Today was waffles, eggs, and bacon. I actually pulled out my feeble wafflemaker for the first time in years and USED it! I tackled the grueling task of dealing with this wafflemaker and my children had a filling brunch!



As a side-note: I don't care for the waffle recipe from Bisquick, even after adding some cinnamon and vanilla to it.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

marshmallows for my cocoa