Monday, December 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/menu-plan-monday-guidelines
We have holiday guests arriving this week!  We're SOOO excited!  Depending on road conditions they'll hopefully be here Wednesday.  We also have an astronomy teleclass, a scouting errand, and an art class going on this week.   I'm still lost on snacks, but I actually have all of our meals planned!

Monday:
  • breakfast burritos
  • tortilla pizzas (I'll probably have tuna, again, due to the cheese)
  • white chili
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
  • toad-in-a-hole
  • dippy ckn
  • Leanne Ely's Veggie Soup (Menu Mailer vol.3, issue 11)
Thursday:
  • eggs and bacon
  • sandwiches
  • spaghetti
Friday:
  • barley mush
  • soup and quesadillas (no quesas for me)
  • lumberjack hash
Saturday:
Sunday:

No comments:

Post a Comment

marshmallows for my cocoa