Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I never remember to take pictures until I actually sit down to blog.  *sigh*

This particular Tuesday Tackle I took care of some kitchen remnants that were still hanging around.  The NuWave was put away.  The stone was cleaned and put away (it sat out so long it required another cleaning).  The electric griddle was cleaned (from Sunday's peach pancake success) and put away.  The functional side of the kitchen was resolved, the dishes in the dishwasher and ran.


Also, the Summer Award paperwork for the Pack was dropped off to the Scout Office; and six potential residences were eyeballed for Grandma--once again, far too many were summarily crossed off the list.  *sigh*

Dinner actually ended up being hamburger helper, but that's because I got the beef stew started too late.  However, I did manage to bake banana muffins (and eat too many of them), bake a roast chicken, cook the beef stew, as well as cook and puree butternut squash for the babe.

Pretty productive Tuesday compared to what it has been for quite some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

marshmallows for my cocoa