Saturday, October 1, 2011

{Day 1} Being Rushed Home To


I found the 31 Days of Change Challenge through Nony the Slob (I <3 her bloggy name!), who found it through Prairie Home Therapy.  I think it's a neat concept and chose to utilize it to hone in my focus on getting back into my domestic-goddess-groove that I seemed to have lost about five years ago.  It ties in nicely with the Making Your Home a Haven Challenge, which also serves my honing purpose.
My twist on this challenge is "Being Rushed Home To."

I'm excited about this challenge.  I have some ideas that I want to jot on paper to feel them out, and I like how my topic is rather far-reaching in scope.


Oh....I almost forgot.  Thanks to Prairie Home Therapy I was able to make my button by right-clicking a base option here, and following the instructions here.  (Thank You!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

marshmallows for my cocoa